Make your mark and build your legacy at Agari. Come be a part of the team that is taking the most recognizable brand in global anti-phishing and email security to the next level. As Head of Customer Success, you will be an important leader who is responsible for transforming how we nurture and sustain our enviable customer-base, globally. Every day you’ll be interacting with the top CISOs in the world who are tasked with protecting their brands, hundreds of millions of employees, and their consumers from spearphishing, domain spoofing and account takeover attacks. Agari is the market share leader in phishing defense solutions for the enterprise. A representative example of our customers include: the number 1 bank, healthcare company, airline, computer software company, pharmacy and pharmaceutical company, etc. on the Fortune 500 2019 list. The right candidate will have a passion for start-ups and be ready to join a great company at a critical stage. A high level of internal drive is required, as well as a unique ability to recognize opportunities and execute them. The role will be reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Lead a high-performing team of ~4 professionals in the customer success function
- Maintain a compelling personal presence and high visibility relationship with customers; directly participating in planning, strategy and relationship building.
- Own the Customer Journey, working to improve methodology, tools and best practices.
- Maintain a close and collaborative relationship with our sales function ensuring a seamless and coordinated handoff between Account Executives and Account Managers
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to communicate client/market needs and align on strategies and processes.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes by increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, and by expanding our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell.
- Streamline operations to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Drive accountability for customer success metrics across your teams.
- Utilize and Maintain toolset to manage the customer journey (Salesforce.com, Gainsight, Clari)
- 10+ years of experience in managing a customer-facing organization
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideal candidate will have pre and post sales experience
- You have demonstrated managing escalations for large demanding Enterprises, have the skills to represent Agari in all aspects of account management.
- Ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions.
- Able to balance between advocating for internal team and customer needs
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); strong listening skills
- Experience in navigating complex organizations and creative problem solving
- Willingess to travel, and be front facing with key accounts and customer with high risk churn profiles
- Burning desire to create a great company
- Insatiable passion to build relationships and maintain them throughout the customer journey
- Personality and drive to be a champion of Agari’s company culture, reinforcing a positive and collaborative work environment, and including others in identifying problems and developing solutions
- Indomitable work ethic: the successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex open ended challenges
- Image and presence: the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working with executives, C-Level customer contacts, investors and key partners. As such, s/he must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally and be comfortable in these interactions. Ability to drive dynamic conversations with leading executives that clearly set Agari apart
- Accountability: s/he should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds him or herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of sales and marketing
- Must possess outstanding oral, written, analytical, and persuasive skills in a multitude of contexts. Able to hold technical discussions with Agari engineers and customer experts as well as effectively communicate with customers, press, partners, analysts, media and board of directors
- Must be able to transition successfully between strategic and execution-focused tasks. Must be able to execute leveraging all available resources to drive products to successful launch