Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari is looking for a certified Salesforce Administrator Sales Operations Analyst who can positively impact the SFDC & Sales Operations process and improve overall sales and business systems efficiency & effectiveness. As one of Agari’s Salesforce Administrators, you will advance sales processes, sales training/onboarding and sales program implementations in order to enable increased velocity to our salesforce. You will work cross-functionally and will partner with Sales, Customer Success, Channel Sales, Marketing and Finance, reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations. The position is located in Foster City, California.
- Salesforce.com administration including new user administration, on-boarding new hires, account and opportunity management
- Maintain the price book and Salesforce CPQ, support Agari’s custom quote process and work hand in hand with our exceptional Finance team booking new and existing deals
- Support our channel team with deal registration, pricing and system integration requests
- Assist the global sales team, setting and ensuring standards for Salesforce.com data quality and integrity, owning the underlying data quality and implementation of our system
- Provide support of cross-functional initiatives related to Sales Operations such as system integrations, and operations planning.
- Analyze: with superior problem solving and decision-making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analyses from scratch to answer questions and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
Your Keys to Success
As our Salesforce Administrator, you’re an independent, hands-on individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude, with a startup mindset of willing to do anything and everything to get the job done. The following will make you widely successful at Agari:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator, supporting sales processes such as forecasting, territory management, quoting and data management, CPQ would be great advantage
- 2+ years of experience having directly managed Salesforce.com and a working understanding of Process Builder, testing, and deployment
- Database management or Business Analysis is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, extracting and manipulating data in Excel)
- Certification as a Salesforce Administrator required
- Experience working in a fast paced startup with ambiguity, and a sense of urgency
- Project management mindset on task execution
- Apex and Visual Force
- Knowledge of other sales productivity tools like: Clari (Forecasting), Prospecting Databases (DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn or others), CPQ (or other Configure Price Quoting tools)
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc. (We like to have fun too!)