Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari seeks a Regional Sales Engineer reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering to drive Agari’s business forward in the marketplace. This role is located in Chicago. This is an extraordinary, career-making opportunity. As a critical hire in a dynamic startup, the Regional Sales Engineer will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing Agari’s customer base and business, and will have the opportunity to influence the approach and strategic direction.
- Responsible for, strategic sales process planning, establishing Proof of Concept criteria, demonstrating and reporting on the value of the Agari solution using Customer data and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer technical relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
Your Keys to Success
- BS or BA degree
- 5-10 years experience required in a direct and indirect sales engineering role
- Experience supporting the selling of enterprise security software and or SAAS solutions in complex environments
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C level relationships
- 4+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns and technical evaluations
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization
- Experience leveraging and interacting with inside sales and sales operations teams
- Actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Experience with SMTP, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC a plus
Why we're a great place to work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)