Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s future experienced Program Manager, you will organize and coordinate Agari’s software delivery programs and the many common programs that come with released software and a growing customer base. You will provide strategic guidance to teams, coordinate between stakeholders and oversee the progress of operations.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to Agari!
- Organize existing, as well as develop new programs and activities in accordance with the mission and strategic goals of the organization.
- Create/standardize to communize multiple non-existent or disparate process/projects or functions across 3 separate products.
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects (Releases, escalations, outages, etc.)
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Along with the project teams, develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Prepare reports for external stakeholders
Your Keys to Success
As Agari's ideal candidate, you are an excellent leader and will have experience in coordinating staff of different disciplines to product results in a timely manner. You will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- 5 + years of proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Prior experience applying project/program management techniques across organizations/companies with 2 or more software product offerings.
- An ability to dynamically take on, lead, and fulfill dynamic one-time projects or tasks that come up with the product management and/or engineering teams.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Jira, Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)