Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
The Agari Digital Marketing team is seeking a Web Developer/Web Master to elevate brand and marketing efforts as we continue to grow. We are looking for a creative, self-motivated problem solver with the talent to take a wireframe or sketch and evolve it into a great web user experience that meets business objectives.
As Agari's Web Developer/Master, you bring extensive experience managing a corporate B2B Wordpress websites. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Foster City and will require a team player mentality, with excellent communication skills, a knack for creative problem solving, and an eye for design. You can expect your day to day to entail:
- Assuming primary responsibility for website performance, uptime, and maintenance including monitoring page load speed, monitoring / addressing crawl errors, and managing routine page updates
- Implementing new responsive-design pages and new page content for a rapidly evolving corporate website and in particular to support product launches, promotions and integrated digital campaigns
- Monitoring website visitor behavior and spotting trends, diagnosing problems, and then suggesting areas of improvement for content and UX
- Comprehensive management of a tactical website plan including publication of new content, infrastructure upgrades, SSL Certificates, key integrations (e.g., Marketo)
- Managing new and existing technology integrations to support the website and digital marketing initiatives
- Performing timely content updates to tight production deadlines with attention to detail to ensure a consistent visitor experience and one free of errors and interruptions
- Managing internal resources and deliverables as well as contractors to provide accurate budget vs. expense accounting and facilitate effective planning and forecasting
- Contributing to strategic planning and setting of strategic objectives
Your Keys to Success
The ideal candidate must be familiar with current web technologies and standards, be detail-oriented, organized, adept at working in a fast-paced business environment and passionate about creating amazing online experiences. You work with a sense of urgency, and thrive in a fast paced, mission driven environment. We want you to highly successful in this role, and your keys to success are:
- Ability to manage a custom Wordpress theme, develop page templates, spec theme enhancements and either perform theme updates or manage theme development to support leading-edge designs and UX
- Experience working with modern technology stacks including Optimizely, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with responsive design websites, localization and personalization
- In depth knowledge of contemporary SEO techniques, multi-variate testing, quality control, code review and testing processes
- Ability to manage website projects, work efficiently on time sensitive initiatives and effectively collaborate across marketing functions
- Expertise in website and campaign performance optimization best practices and tools
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Full-Stack Development; System Integration; API Integration a plus
- Experience managing a Content Delivery Network
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)