Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much toil as possible. We have a nice Scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
- Engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for the protection of our AWS cloud hosted systems.
- Monitor security tools and alerts and investigate events and incidents.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Evaluate system and network security and improve them in impactful but not disruptive ways.
- Help Engineering to deploy and maintain infrastructure in compliance with SOC 2 Security, Confidentiality, and Availability Trust Principles.
Your Keys to Success
- Experience with Incident Response methodologies and responding to incidents
- Experience configuring and maintaining security tools (firewalls, IDS/IPS, Auditing)
- Good understanding of security best practices, server/network hardening and risk mitigation.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.) a big plus.
- Experience with orchestration and automation tools such as Packer, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Experience with Ruby, Python, or similar.
- Ability to set your own direction and goals.
- Ability to teach and mentor fellow engineers.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
Nice to have
- SANS Certification(s)
- Compliance experience (SOC, FedRAMP)
Why we're a Great Place to Work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!