Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
In this role, the intern will work closely with the Business Operations team in developing strategies that drive growth and operational improvements in the business. You will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team, and have the opportunity to establish relationships with people across the entire company.
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2019 for at least 8-10 weeks
- Start Date flexible
- Support our sales, marketing, and sales engineering teams with data entry and reconciliation, gain familiarity with the Salesforce CRM system.
- Assist in adapting current operations systems to optimize efficiency by building training documents for various sales related processes.
- Support Business Operations team with data migration initiative.
- Data entry and quality management
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as required
Your Keys to Success
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Business or similar quantitative discipline
- Proficient in MSFT Excel and ability to work with large sets of data. Salesforce knowledge is a plus!
- Mature, confident and able to work independently with minimal supervision, anticipate requirements and monitor workload
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player that seeks opportunities to contribute and be a part of the team
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and ability to deliver results in tight timeline
Your Learning Outcomes
- Deepen understanding of sales/operations processes
- Get experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Develop analytical skills and learn how to present analysis professionally
- Gain experience in fast-paced corporate setting
- Strengthen cross-functional communication skills
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)