Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari's Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), you are a technologist who works as a part of the Product Management team. As Agari's TME, you will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements.
- Drive the technical understanding and integration of Agari products with Microsoft O365 and Google GSuite
- Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our security solutions and products.
- Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our security solutions and products.
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
- Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
Your Keys to Success
The TME must be a technical expert. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the product managers to continually improve the products. Your keys to success are the following:
- Broad knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange Server and Active Directory
- Experience deploying Azure AD Connect and ADFS
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience with Office 365 Staged and Hybrid migrations
- Experience with Office Business & ProPlus (click to run), Exchange Online Protection, OneDrive, mailbox migrations, authentication and identity management
- Migration knowledge from non-Microsoft messaging systems is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN and SSL technology
- Must have excellent customer facing skills
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation and consultation
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience conducting and supporting Office 365 Exchange migrations
- Minimum of 4 years consulting experience with client interaction
- Proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff
- Microsoft Certified Professional or ability and desire to obtain these and other certifications within first 6 months of employment
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)