Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Team
Our Agari Recruiting team is growing! This role would report to Agari's HR Director, partnering closely with, and supporting our internal Recruiter with all things Recruiting and Hiring. You will be part of the HR team, also collaborating with our People Operations Specialist, Business Partner, and Office Administrative team on ensuring a positive candidate-to-new hire experience.
Your Future Role
We are looking for our very first Recruiting Coordinator who is passionate about people, process, making an impact, and enabling us to build a great talented team. As our Recruiting Coordinator, you would help support our “one person show” Recruiter, and work cross functionally with Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, and G&A teams. You will be the glue that holds people, process, and hiring all together!
In a nutshell, your coordination efforts will power the Recruiting engine by taking care of all the little details that totally matter, which will allow our Recruiter to solely focus on bringing in world class talent! You will help shape the candidate experience for all future Agarians, as well as own the Recruiting operational and coordination process, making it efficient, effective, and successful. You will help support all 3 locations (California, North Carolina, and United Kingdom) as well as our remote workforce. Your day-to-day would include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Agari team with the recruiting process from start to finish :
- Creating/closing job requisitions
- Configuring interview teams/plans via Greenhouse
- Scheduling phone, onsite, and zoom video interviews, work samples/assignments, and presentation interviews + booking conference rooms
- Meeting and greeting candidates onsite, providing office tours, and act as first point of contact as needed
- Printing resumes for Executives, and helping keep the interview teams on track and on-time during onsite interviews, as well as ensuring timely feedback from interviewers via Greenhouse scorecards
- Administer background checks via Proforma - maybe even help us search for a new vendor that integrates with Greenhouse!
- Route offer requests for approval, completing accurate and timely offer letters for US/UK hires, working closely with the recruiting team, people operations, and PEO (Professional Employer Organization) vendors for a seamless “offer to hire” transition
- Joining Agari’s Recruiter in job intake meetings with hiring managers to understand the interview process, team, and role
- Act as the main Greenhouse Site Admin, enabling and disabling access for new hires/terminations as well as scheduling Greenhouse trainings for new managers
- Assist in putting job descriptions together as well as posting them on job boards and social media
- Screen inbound resumes, creating a shortlist of “pre-qualified” candidates to speed up the hiring process
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Assist in creating a “Recruiting” culture by assisting employees and directing them to submit referrals via Greenhouse
- Improve processes using a data-driven approach including identification of trends and challenges in the recruiting and scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve candidate experience
Your Keys to Success
Because you will be the glue that holds people, process, and hiring all together, you need to be extremely organized, motivated and proactive in finding alternative solutions, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. We want you to be successful in this role, and in roles to come. To learn the recipe of what will make you a great Recruiting Coordinator, you should possess the following:
- Strong sense of urgency - with such a candidate driven market, we need to move fast!
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented skills; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts (multiple roles and candidates at different stages)
- Customer Service oriented - both the candidate and hiring manager experience is important during the hiring/interviewing stage - a positive experience is top of mind
- Strong problem solving skills - our process isn’t perfect, please help suggest/provide a solution!
- Ability to cut through ambiguity within a fast-paced environment - we’re a startup so things change frequently!
- Experience with project management a plus - hiring can seem like project management, help the Recruiting + Hiring team be super efficient!
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong planning, time management, organizing skills - you need to keep not only yourself, but others on track too!
- Bachelor's degree or related experience, ideally 1+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS), Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Zoom preferred
- High willingness to learn- you could be our future Recruiter or Sourcer!