Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari's Senior Accountant, you will report to the Accounting Manager, and work closely with the Director of Finance and 3rd party accounting service provider to ensure accuracy of the financials. You will work very closely with internal stakeholders, working towards a center of excellence for all things Finance and Accounting!
Financial success leads to company success. As our Senior Accountant, your direct impact is being the liaison for the Finance department. You will be the primary contact, communicating between departments, ensuring 100% accuracy, and building that trust with other teams so that they will come to you for assistance. Your impact includes, but is not limited to:
- Performing monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, account reconciliations, review accuracy of vendor and customer invoices, ensure reports in compliance with GAAP
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Providing assistance with external financial and tax audits, and complete requested workpapers.
- Assisting in drafting new accounting policies and procedures.
- Implementation of process and software changes.
- Prepare and process payroll for over 100 employees.
- Ad-hoc projects
Your Keys to Success
We want you to be highly successful, and being a self-starter who enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment will allow you to thrive in this kind role. You possess strong communication and analytical skills, with a passion for quality and accuracy in your work. To be 100% successful, you will have:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience in public accounting or SaaS company highly preferred.
- CPA candidates preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with GAAP.
- Strong GL knowledge.
- Experience with NetSuite and Quickbooks.
- Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Self-driven motivator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Detailed oriented, organized in work and ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality of work.
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)