Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role in Agari’s Software-as-a-Service business model and is responsible for developing and managing Agari’s most valuable asset, our customers. As a critical hire in a dynamic startup, you will own the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives and security and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals.
Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise in Agari products and the industry, you will provide an ongoing adoption and industry best practices strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment in Agari. This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (CISO), as well as with technical staff within the IT and Security organization.
• Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive leadership and support to Agari’s largest and most strategic customers, to drive high levels of customer jubilance and mutual success.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that Agari activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business objectives and strategy.
• Drive deep integration of Agari’s platform into our customer’s business policies and operations, to create and increase stickiness.
• Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the customer install base, and collaborate with the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base, and build and execute on get-well plans.
• Direct crisis and incident response with urgency, working cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers.
• Identify, build and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and usage and and achievement of customer’s business objectives.
• Able and willing to travel for on-site customer visits as required by the business (25- 50%)
Your Keys to Success
Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in email and network security, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top quality customer experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience for enterprise SaaS or Cloud vendors in a customer-facing role (such as Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or strategic customer service)
• Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience
• Broad knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange Server and Active Directory
• Experience deploying Azure AD Connect and ADFS
• PowerShell scripting skills
• Experience with Office 365 Staged and Hybrid migrations
• Experience with Office Business & ProPlus (click to run), Exchange Online Protection, OneDrive, mailbox migrations, authentication and identity management
• Migration knowledge from non-Microsoft messaging systems is a plus
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN and SSL technology
• Technical knowledge and experience with SMTP, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC a plus
• Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
• Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships
• Service management minded with strong commitment to customer service
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written • Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
• Extensive knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies, specifically email and enterprise security
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
**Ideally looking for our next CSM in North Carolina, but open to remote***
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)