Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide. Learn more at www.agari.com.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much toil possible. We have a nice Scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
- Automate the deployment, management, and operations of our AWS cloud hosted systems.
- Work with scrum teams to ensure systems are manageable, resilient, monitored, self-healing and meet performance expectations.
- Maintain and accelerate our progress towards immutable systems and infrastructure and Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Champion best practices throughout the engineering team.
- Do performance analysis and capacity planning for our AWS infrastructure. Drive efficiency in our AWS usage.
- Build tools to enhance production triage and improve time to detect issues.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure in compliance with SOC 2 Security, Confidentiality, and Availability Trust Principles
Your Keys to Success
- Experience with orchestration and automation tools such as Packer, Terraform and Ansible
- Experience in with Ruby, Python, or similar.
- Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems.
- Familiarity with build and release automation and dependency management.
- Experience managing distributed systems which can handle data at scale.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Ability to set your own direction and goals.
- Ability to teach and mentor fellow engineers.
- Good understanding of security best practices, server/network hardening and risk mitigation.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.) a big plus.
- Experience implementing continuous delivery
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
Nice to have
- Experience with relational databases and SQL. PostgreSQL experience is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of networking, load-balancing, firewalls, IDS/IPS, HTTP, SSL, ESMTP, DNS and Postfix.