Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide. Learn more at www.agari.com.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical role in Agari’s Software-as-a-Service business model and is responsible for driving awareness of Agari platform and lead generation with a focus on the Global 2000 market.
This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (CISO), as well as with technical staff within the IT and Security organization. As a critical hire in a dynamic startup, you will build the initial relationship with prospects, connecting with different business executives in security and IT to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals. This is a role reporting to the Manager of Sales Development.
- Develop new sales opportunities by targeted accounts by researching and identifying potential clients via calling and email prospecting.
- Follow up on inbound leads from Marketing
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Maintain and grow our contacts database (SFDC) through RainKing, LinkedIn, SalesLoft
Your Keys to Success
Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in email and network security, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top quality customer experience.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong phone presence and the desire to exceed the required calls per day.
- Ability to understand and communicate the Agari value proposition and differentiators versus competitors
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Must demonstrate the ability to build rapport with prospects.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Technical knowledge and experience in email security or cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 2 years Business Development or Inside Sales experience
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)