Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph™ detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide. Learn more at www.agari.com.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much of the reactive and tedious aspects of development as possible. We have a nice Scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
- Analyze runs of algorithms against a stream of email, differentiating scores applied to messages as rules are changed
- Write tools to automate analysis methodologies
- Integrate automation into release process
- Help measure and summarize efficacy and product impact.
- Help build, train, and maintain machine learning and statistical models and corpuses at the heart of our business.
- Help cross functional groups access, visualize, and explain company data.
- Work with support and field organizations to understand customer configurations and impact of scoring on customers
Your Keys to Success
Strong programming skills (python, golang, etc).
Ability to visualize data programmatically
Experience with Git
Degree in CS or equivalent experience
Quality-focused background (metrics, methodologies)
Experience with cloud native systems and CSPs (AWS, GCP, etc)
Why we're a great place to work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)