Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
As an Implementation Support Specialist I, you’ll combine your exceptional technical and communications skills to support the implementation of the Affirm solution with our growing network of retail partners. You will serve as a primary support contact for our partners’ business and technical teams throughout the integration process, while working cross-functionally with Affirm’s Engineering and Merchant Operations teams to help provide clients with quick solutions, troubleshoot account issues, and build internal processes that scale.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide exemplary support to merchant partners on topics including: marketing best practices, accounting workflows, implementation guidance / troubleshooting
- Resolve technical integration issues related to partners’ ecommerce front-end platforms and back-end order management systems
- Identify and implement new operational processes to drive efficiency
- Develop detailed technical documentation
- Engage with internal stakeholders to define cross-functional workflows
- Provide product feedback from clients to the Product and Engineering teams to improve overall product performance and feature set
Location - Remote Canada
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant industry (Tech, eCommerce, SaaS) and/or similar role(s)
- Past success in a job, internship, or volunteer role that required written communication with stakeholders, customers, or partners
- Exceptional project management, communication, and technical skills to manage client engagements and internal resources
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Nice to have: experience working with major e-commerce platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) or exposure to web development concepts
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.