Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
Revenue Analytics serves as the analytics backbone of the Revenue organization at Affirm. We follow a data-driven approach that combines elements of both strategy and analytics to drive decisions around both GTM strategy and revenue management with the goal of simultaneously scaling and strengthening Affirm’s commercial offerings.
This client-facing team is responsible for helping Affirm’s diverse merchant base drive tangible and impactful outcomes through data-driven decision making. Drawing upon past experiences from management consulting, financial services, and data analytics, the ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the interpersonal acumen to help our merchants continuously realize Affirm’s value proposition.
What you'll do
- Lead cross-functional relationships with Sales, Client Success, Strategic Partnerships, Merchant Pricing, and Product to identify growth opportunities and drive growth strategy for both an existing portfolio of merchants as well as potential merchant prospects through insights and data
- Develop and maintain merchant relationships to help realize the best outcome for both the merchant and Affirm
- Conduct in-depth analyses, develop hypotheses, and design experiments (i.e. A/B Tests) to understand performance of Affirm’s suite of products at assigned merchant portfolio
- Design and develop KPIs, dashboards, and scalable reporting processes for merchants
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse to serve as a subject matter expert to our merchants
- Become an expert in the retail POS financing and e-commerce space through staying updated on latest market trends
What we look for
- Passion and drive to disrupt both the retail and lending industry for the better
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Track record of successfully driving projects from end to end (from building strategy to execution)
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, and BI visualization tools (bonus points for experience with Looker)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA28
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.