Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
Affirm is growing and we're looking for a Workday Payroll Analyst to lead our Workday implementation for our Payroll Team! You'll be joining the Payroll Team as we look to build efficient processes and systems, so we can scale while providing world-class support to our employees. Are you looking for a team that wants to hear your ideas and support you as you build out your vision? We're looking for someone who has a strong foundation in Workday implementations/configurations and a passion for optimizing systems.
What you'll do
- Perform analysis of existing processes and systems to identify current strengths and weaknesses
- Lead Workday implementation for the Payroll Team and be the primary liaison for the project
- Partner with the US and Global Payroll Manager to ensure consistent and efficient global payroll practices
- Become subject-matter expert with everything Workday and stay on top of updates as well as provide training to the Payroll Team
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations
- Document processes, technical specifications, and perform testing of new system integrations and features
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end processes and reporting
What we look for
- 3-5 years of experience implementing or being the subject matter expert for Workday
- Strong experience with payroll process flows and system integrations (Workday and UltiPro experience preferred)
- Excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills as well as a desire to be part of a team
- Strong systems skills and passion to build system expertise around systems, integration, and automation
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA27
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.