Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Technology Lead, CRM Marketing Operations to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the tools, processes, and systems around the execution of sophisticated, high-impact consumer lifecycle programs.
The ideal candidate is an expert in all things Salesforce Marketing Cloud and B2C marketing operations. This person will have deep experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder and can act as a trusted advisor/SME. This person will also partner with Lifecycle marketers, Engineering, and Product to drive email, push, and in-app messaging methodologies for our consumer lifecycle programs. This person, in collaboration with the marketing teams, is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that enable the marketing team to use the full functionality of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of our lifecycle marketing programs with Journey Builder, including optimization, troubleshooting, and execution of new programs
- Collaborate with Lifecycle marketing team to provide technical recommendations using full features and functionality of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oversee ongoing monitoring of journeys and ensuring they are working properly (and deploying) and make recommendations for efficiencies.
- Work from ideation and strategy phase through to execution of new automated lifecycle programs, including driving strategies to increase email engagement, frequency, and velocity.
- Work with Marketing Analytics to create an experimentation strategy
- Build and manage sophisticated CRM programs for our existing customer base; automate nurture programs, ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Ensure strong domain and list health, create monthly audits
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules (Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, etc)
- Expertise in building Journeys via Journey Builder, Einstein experience desired
- Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of experimentation and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams
- Expertise in email conversion methodologies, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches.
- Experience with Branch.io for deeplinking a plus
- Experience with Moveable Ink for dynamic content is a plus
- Solid understanding of HTML for email coding
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.