Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will work closely with our Compensation team as their key partner to administering variable compensation. You will do this through providing analytics to drive strategy, creating and operationalizing our compensation programs, and helping develop the tools that make the process as accurate as possible. The ideal candidate will be proactive, anticipating and identifying opportunities to scale our business. We are seeking a strong individual to build out our Variable Compensation team and help us make lending fast, fair, and affordable for all.
What You’ll Do:
- You will design and operationalize variable compensation programs, building out our commissions software to automate payout statements and the distribution of plans
- You will leverage analytics to inform the goal setting process alongside our Strategic Finance team
- You will ensure best in class accuracy of accruals and compensation payouts along with maintaining industry standard SLAs
- You will define sales territories and segments leveraging your analytical skills and experience in change management to deliver recommendations to sales leaders
- You will work with the business system team to design, improve and implement new Salesforce features and 3rd party tools as well as define processes to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- You will work with Revenue Enablement to train and support the growing commercial teams and understanding their compensation plans
- You will hire and retain high performing individuals as you build out a compensation team
What We Look For:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in revenue/sales operations
- 1+ years of experience in variable compensation plans
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com and working knowledge of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Excel
- Working knowledge of sales performance management and compensation tools (CaptivateIQ, Xactly or Spiff)
- Experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling
- Passion for pioneering innovative, highly effective tools & processes
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA28
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.