Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Our mission to deliver honest financial products that improve lives extends beyond borders. Consumers across the globe need safe, transparent financing. Our retail partners need Affirm to be there for them, wherever that might be. To help achieve this vision, we are expanding our product lines and becoming a global company. We’re just getting started, and we’re looking for a strong product leader to take on this big challenge!
Affirm has built a massive network of consumers and merchants through a decade of partnerships. As a Director, you will craft and execute a strategy to establish new revenue streams by generating unique value for both consumers and merchants. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a vision, building a team, and delivering value to consumers and merchants globally. The successful candidate will be able to inspire, coach and lead a team of Product Managers and professionals in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
What You'll Do
- Build a deep understanding of Affirms business strategy, our consumers, merchants, and partners
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap for Affirm’s monetization products
- Define key metrics and outcomes, translating them into qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Lead, mentor and develop a growing team of product managers
What We Look For
- 7-8+ years of product management experience and having directly led teams (ideally 4+ years of management experience)
- Track record of successfully launching and growing monetization products at scale in a consumer business
- Proven ability to scale and foster a high-performing product management team
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical rigor, innovative mindset, obsession over product excellence, and an ability to move fast
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA32
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.