Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a Workday HCM Integrations Lead to join our People Platform team. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for leading the integrations of our Workday HCM modules implementation plan in 2022. In 2023, you will move into a BAU role, leading all HCM integrations, scale, evolution and optimization. People Platform is responsible for the company’s People/HR “system of record” and continually strives to build a secure, scalable, and intuitive architecture to deliver solutions that support our business efficiently.
What You'll Do
- Lead in design sessions with internal teams to gather requirements and document key decisions
- Responsible for actively leading all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases, through testing and deployment
- Translate business requirements into HCM, Absence, Benefits and Compensation configuration
- Provide guidance and direction to peers during various testing cycles of prototypes
- Continue to learn and develop as a consultant and Workday practitioner; share your knowledge
What We Look For
- Workday HCM Certified with solid experience in a Lead role on new implementations is required
- 3+ years of functional Workday HCM implementation experience
- Workday experience with Data Conversions, HCM and Compensation/Benefits implementation experience in a Lead role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for exceptional stakeholder service and peer collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Asana, etc.
- Experience supporting a medium-to-large global organization
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated, creative, and adaptable with excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with our diverse, global partners across the company
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects
- Ability to focus on the essential issues and simplify complexity
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.