Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a driven professional to help lead our Omnichannel initiative. You'll be developing our long-term Omnichannel GTM strategy and executing/operationalizing that plan in order to hit P&L targets for the business. Additionally, this person will need to closely follow market trends and competitive dynamics to ensure that we maintain our market leadership position.
You're a resourceful individual who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The role requires a deep understanding of the store retail ecosystem in order to drive the adoption of innovative tactics, bridging the gap between the traditional retail environment and Affirm’s tech-forward Omnichannel strategy.
What you’ll do
- Help set strategic course and GTM strategy for the Omnichannel business, including defining the business goals, settling quarterly and annual priorities and ensuring company-wide execution
- Partner closely with the Product team to develop long-term product strategy and prioritize new product features required to win in this space
- Responsible for the performance and growth of the Omnichannel business including P&L and budget
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams (including Product, Finance, Marketing, Credit, Merchant Pricing, Client Success, Capital Markets, Partnerships) to drive alignment and implement Omnichannel business goals
- Work closely with Sales, Client Success and Marketing leadership on revenue growth priorities
- Track and report progress on a monthly basis and gain agreement from the executive team on key decisions
- Demonstrate deep market knowledge and internal data insights to identify and evaluate complex, open-ended questions and present findings in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional partners
What We Look For:
- 2-3 years of experience at a tech company, investment bank or management consulting firm
- Experience in retail/eCommerce/FinTech are a plus
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and sound judgement
- Ability to draw insights & convey recommendations succinctly
- Proficiency with Google slides / keynote
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with diverse teams and partners at all levels of the organization
- Experience growing a new product or market in retail environment from inception to scale, and driving towards long-term profitability
- Passionately stays informed of new technologies and their applications
- Entrepreneurial Drive & Spirit to take initiative and ownership
- Humility and great teammate
- Results Focused
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.