Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Sr. Client Success Associate, you will work with our existing merchants to drive usage of the Affirm platform. The Sr. Client Success Associate position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization.
This person will report to the Lead, Client Success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage a portfolio of accounts across a variety of industries to develop long-term, strategic business relationships with our merchant partners
- You will deliver a proactive client management strategy to drive growth and retention
- Will you analyze merchant performance and recommend programs to increase product adoption, promote marketing best practices, and optimize program strategies
- You will monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- You will collaborate cross-functionally across our Analytics, Credit, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-5 years of customer-facing experience; preferably in a high-tech environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage strategic accounts
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.