Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Sr. Analyst, Revenue Operations, you will work closely with the commercial growth teams (including Strategic Partnerships, Sales) as a key partner to drive growth and operationalize new strategies. You will do this through optimizing processes, providing analytics to drive strategy, crafting and operationalizing our compensation programs, and developing the tools that make the teams as productive as possible.
We seek candidates who are eager to help our commercial teams by proactively seeking new opportunities to mature and scale the business! The ideal candidate must be tactical in helping build out programs and automation as well as strategic in thinking through coverage models as the teams and business scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Build efficient sales cycle processes, with an emphasis on automation, to help the teams acquire and grow our partnerships
- Support the Strategic Partnerships organization in building a flexible process that supports Co-Sellers, Referrals, Resellers, etc.
- Define and measure critical metrics, build forecasts and dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business, and find opportunities and develop strategies to help them hit their goals
- Collaborate with the business systems team to build, improve and implement new Salesforce features and 3rd party tools; define processes to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Assist in the architecture of new partnerships and work with the cross-functional teams on how to operationalize the future agreement.
- Work with Revenue Enablement to train and support the growing commercial teams in addition to the growth of your own team
What We Look For:
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 4+ years of revenue/sales operations or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and a confirmed understanding of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Google Sheets
- Deep understanding for different types of FinTech Partnerships as it relates to our business
- Ability to think creatively and critically, pioneer new processes and work well under ambiguity
- Familiarity with a Partner Relationship Management tool
- Prior experience in data analysis and reporting
- A strong taste for organization, thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and a growth mentality
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.