Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Business Systems Senior Analyst, you will manage our commercial tech stack, including our CRM and various tech tools, and transform the way Commercial employees execute new business. We look for candidates who strive for simple, sophisticated solutions and continuously improve their technical and soft skills. You will be the key driver behind the next evolution of our business technology!
What You’ll Do:
- Execute on projects developed through stakeholder engagement with critical business partners in the Commercial org along with Risk, Pricing, and Legal teams.
- Support the team’s process for prioritizing inbound run-the-business bugs, defects, or enhancement requests
- Coordinate end-to-end Sales technology projects, including project planning, status tracking, design, testing, and release activities
- Establish our Commercial systems roadmap and evaluate complexity and resource requirements for inbound requests like new product releases and acquisitions
- Identify the best applications for workflow rules, process builders, flows, and custom code to keep our instance as maintainable and straightforward as possible.
- Example projects: developing a Salesforce improvement roadmap based on themes drawn from our triage queue, modernizing our Salesforce instance by implementing the latest features and releases, collaborating with IT to automate user (de/)provisioning
What We Look For:
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or 3-4 years of industry experience instead of a bachelor’s degree,
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce, including any combination of backend development, process automation, user management, or report generation.
- 3+ years of system implementation experience with SFDC add-ons or tech partners
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle and configure, pricing, and quoting process
- Outstanding ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a nice-to-have
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.