Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a hardworking and driven individual to lead our M&A Integrations team. This individual will come with deep experience combining different types of acquisitions and have successfully owned and executed multiple integrations. You are detail-oriented, strategic, and able to build positive relationships across the organization. As a Sr. Director, you will be a valued subject matter expert to internal leaders, who rely on you to ensure we capture the anticipated value of Affirm’s M&A activity.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally to integrate acquired entities and assets efficiently with minimal disruption, and to achieve deal objectives
- Track and deeply understand the status of all potential and active integrations
- Evaluate our ability to successfully integrate a target, build integration plans, and highlight integration risks to leadership
- Effectively problem solve if and when issues/challenges related to integrations arise
- Work with embedded integration leads to develop and refine workstream specific integration plans, playbooks, and standard methodologies
- Identify potential synergies, develop measurable KPIs, and track/report on integration status to senior leadership and Board of Directors, as well as key learnings for future M&A deals
What we look for
- Demonstrated ability in M&A with at least 5 years of experience leading an M&A integrations team
- Attentive to details, highly organized, and able to plan and lead sophisticated programs.
- Excellent interpersonal that can be effectively used to inspire change across multiple cross-functional partners
- Ability to think creatively and critically in a fast-paced and ambiguous work environment
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a practical, quantifiable, and structured approach to problem-solving
- Experience in the technology or financial services industries
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.