Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
In the Affirm app, we’re building a one-of-a-kind marketplace - bringing together consumers and merchants through discovery, unbeatable offers, and honest credit. As a Marketplace Account Manager, you will help drive the expansion of Affirm’s newest business line by managing and growing our affiliate relationships with merchants who rely on the Affirm app as a performance marketing tool and source of valuable user acquisition. You will build and nurture affiliate relationships with leading online brands. You will devise strategies to improve performance, deliver insights, and drive revenue. This high-profile customer-facing role requires outstanding relationship management skills and a strong command of performance and affiliate marketing.
Your role directly impacts top-priority, company-wide goals and will influence the long-term success of the organization. More importantly, you will help build this business line from the ground up, requiring creativity, grit, influence, and an ability to navigate ambiguity.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise affiliate merchant accounts and foster long-term relationships
- Affiliate sales focused on launching new affiliate merchant partnerships
- Define proactive strategies to drive revenue growth for affiliate merchant partners
- Provide analysis and insights to merchant partners and internal teams to drive further adoption and stronger partnership
- Help build, implement, and refine our account management and go-to-market playbook
- Serve as a merchant advocate by feeding insights and requirements into our Marketplace roadmap
- Identify, lead, and mature revenue-generating programs or services to expand monetization and deliver merchant performance
What we look for:
- 7+ years of experience in customer-facing experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, or tech environment
- Strong experience in performance marketing, affiliate marketing, or ad sales
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with senior decision makers
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to tell a story with data
- A curious, entrepreneurial self-starter with plenty of grit, creative thinking, and initiative, who has a deep understanding of - and empathy for - our partners’ needs
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines..
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.