Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is growing, and so is our Talent team! We are seeking a dynamic Engineering Recruiting Lead who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
The Talent team makes sure that the candidate experience is enhanced by a top-notch hiring process. We take great pride in a fast but thoughtful approach and our philosophy of quick and consistent communication with all candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone who shares these values!
What You'll Do
- Remotely manage, lead and grow an amazing technical talent team
- Partner with leadership to develop short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies to attract and hire diverse talent
- Team up with hiring managers on the Engineering team to build strategies and pipeline: source, assess, and close high-caliber candidates
- Support strategic projects as needed and be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to seize an opportunity; the market moves quickly and so should you
- Be an ambassador of our candidate experience by constantly thinking of ways we can enhance our employer brand
- Proactively partner with multiple stakeholders without losing momentum
What We Look For
- 6+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years of recruiting leadership experience with a proven record of inspiring and growing a high performance team
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with an Engineering team and stakeholders
- Persistent curiosity and desire to learn as much as possible about our business
- Highly collaborative recruiter who understands the value of internal relationships
- Excellent at driving the process and moving it forward despite any obstacles
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent
- Ability to identify the unique value that each candidate brings to the table and manage their candidate experience accordingly
- A strong project manager who knows how to prioritize
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.