Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As the Manager of the Client Success Support team, you will be responsible for Affirm’s longtail merchant partners. You will lead a group of motivated front-line service specialists responsible for ensuring all commercial-related asks, questions, and issues are quickly answered and resolved - with the goal of achieving overall business objectives and targets.
What You'll Do
- Identify and implement transformational changes to generate efficiencies and drive better customer experiences
- Manage performance metrics including product adoption, retention, and growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Program Management, Sales, Operations, Credit, Technical, Marketing, and Product teams to develop best practices and establish SOPs
- Drive employee engagement and a high performance culture within the team, ensuring effective performance management, coaching, and development of team
- Create an environment where people can excel through accountability, encouragement, and empowerment
- Ensure that SLAs are met consistently and identify core issues and solutions as needed
What We Look For
- 7+ years of customer-facing experience
- 3+ years of experience in people management or people leadership positions required
- Experience managing a scaled partner base / SMB portfolio preferred
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, high accountability and excellent attention to detail with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer empathy and service level focus
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk, SFDC, and Looker a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.