Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm's mission is to deliver honest financial products to improve lives. We do this by partnering with merchants around the world to offer responsible installments products at the point of sale. In order to best deliver our product, we develop and implement partnership strategies that power our product distribution. We are looking for a strong leader to help build a program of portfolio management for our tier 1 & emerging eCommerce platforms.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing & growing partnerships in the payments and eCommerce landscape, managing either eCommerce platform or eCommerce technology partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Manage a robust portfolio of industry-leading eCommerce & technology partnerships
- Identify & develop relationships with key solution partners, specific to each platform's own partner network
- Develop and implement a strategy and playbook for growth, including detailed account plans, awareness/adoption campaigns & co-marketing to increase loan volume and merchant acquisition
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop robust ‘go to market’ campaigns & strategies
- Identify and develop new offerings to drive industry leadership and new business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure operational excellence and drive requirements to develop and scale programs, operations and business strategy
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams in roadmap development
- Represent Affirm and our brand externally given public facing facets of the role
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for innovative approaches.
What We Look For
- 3+ years experience in high-growth Business Development, Partnership Management or Channel Partnerships
- Familiarity with the payment &/or eCommerce landscape
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organization
- Strong negotiator and big, ambitious problem solver in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, building new workstreams & processes
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA48
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.