Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for informing company strategy, owning planning and budgeting, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization.
What You'll Do
- Drive and develop a streamlined monthly close to forecast process while improving our forecast accuracy.
- Present monthly reporting and other strategic analyses to our executive leadership team.
- Be responsible for and continue to evolve our corporate expense drivers for our budget and forecasts.
- Own consolidation of operating expenses by working with finance business partners to understand variance drivers and opportunities.
- Partner with accounting to implement and evolve processes across the finance organization.
- Actively contribute to annual planning, budgeting, and other company wide strategic projects.
- Support the implementation of Anaplan, including some maintenance and enhancement requests.
What We Look For
- 4+ years of experience working in FP&A in a high growth environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience with Adaptive, Anaplan, or other planning tools a plus
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.