Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics - Marketing team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, User, and Analyst Foundations. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation vital to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.
What you'll do
- Drive business outcomes by translating analytic insights into actionable recommendations to help accelerate partner marketing with key enterprise merchants
- Develop and implement measurement and learning agenda by partnering closely with merchant-facing Marketing and Client Success teams and launching through enterprise merchant’s partner marketing programs
- Be the main marketing analytics and data advisor for Marketing and Client Success teams in supporting strategy and execution of partner marketing with enterprise merchants
- Derive tracking, measurement and data pipeline requirements from partner marketing objectives
- Ensure implementation by both internal and external marketing engineering teams
- Establish robust performance reporting dashboards, develop target forecasting
- Drive analytical agenda to help understand marketing efficiency and drive user growth for both Affirm and enterprise merchants
What we look for
- Passionate to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 6+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence cross-functionally, driving effective communication with both internal and external/technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, familiarity with leveraging Python or R for efficient analyses
- Strong working knowledge of marketing metrics such as CPM, CPC, CAC:LTV, ROAS, share-of-cart, etc.
- Solid understanding of MarTech/AdTech subjects such as attribution, user & conversion tracking, CDP/DMP, Look-a-like targeting, conversion & brand lift studies, etc
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.