Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be an integral member of the Business Systems team within Revenue Operations! You will craft technical solutions to business problems and transform the way Commercial employees execute new business. We look for candidates who strive for simple, sophisticated solutions and continuously improve both their technical and soft skills. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work nimbly and efficiently and adapt in a constantly evolving environment. This is our second Salesforce developer at Affirm and will have a lasting impact on our business systems platform!
What You’ll Do:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions in our CRM platform that directly impact our Commercial team’s attainment
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Collaborate with multi-functional partners to explain SFDC processes and determine impact analysis of system and process changes
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Advocate for performance and quality improvements across the sales tech stack
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for work you're leading
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
What We Look For:
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 2+ years of of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification desired
- Expert level proficiency in Salesforce.com and solid grasp of CPQ, SOQL and Apex
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform