Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Our Marketing team builds outstanding content and analytical marketing solutions that communicate the value of Affirm’s product suite to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact Affirm can have on their business! We implement creative solutions to operational challenges and ensure that the communication to our business partners is seamless and accurate. Our goal is to help merchants expand their user base by offering a different way to pay than credit cards!
The Demand Generation Manager will join the Business Growth Marketing team and support our Merchant Growth programs’ development and execution. They will build and lead paid media campaigns to support ambitious merchant growth goals. They will translate our value propositions into meaningful marketing plans that reach target audiences at scale.
The ideal candidate will build and lead all aspects of marketing programs to drive top-of-funnel growth - including SEM, paid social, email marketing, display, and content marketing. They will be an integral part of the Demand Gen team as a hands-on manager of paid media campaigns - including initial set up, ad creation, budget monitoring, and optimizations.
This manager will work closely with the lifecycle, organic growth, and marketing ops teams to nurture prospects in the funnel, assisting with strategy and messaging. They will collaborate with the creative team to develop campaign assets. They will work closely with the engineering and analytics team to ensure all marketing programs have appropriate tracking instrumented and frequently report out campaign performance.
This position reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
What You’ll Do
- Develop multi-channel paid media programs to support our merchant acquisition goals across various segments
- Be a hands-on manager of paid search campaigns, including setting up accounts, performing keyword analysis, crafting copy & ad units, setting daily/weekly/monthly budget limits, delivering performance reports, and optimizing campaigns
- Manage and execute paid social programs, including targeting, measurement, and optimization
- Collaborate with Creative team to develop campaign assets - including ad copy, images, video, content, and landing pages
- Ensure all digital marketing activities are tagged and tracked appropriately
- Collaborate with Analytics team to develop campaign performance dashboards. Report out campaign performance, make recommendations for campaign improvements, and share key takeaways across the marketing organization
- Assist with ABM strategy and launch for Affirm’s sales organization to drive mid-market and enterprise lead generation
What We Look For
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience focused on inbound marketing, channel marketing, and/or lifecycle marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience working with major self-service ad platforms including Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- 2-3 years of lifecycle marketing and/or ABM experience is a plus
- A team collaborator who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, and a strategic problem solver who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals
- Ability to be both strategic and maintain an eye for tactical detail
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, especially cross-functionally
- Strong quantitative focus, including experience in marketing metrics. Must be familiar with or able to learn a variety of business application systems quickly.