Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Customer Success Director, you will own the account teams for several enterprise merchants to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption and growth. This position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization.
This role reports to our VP of Enterprise Accounts.
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise merchant accounts to foster strategic, long-term business relationships
- Identify the strategic priorities for the portfolio and then prioritize, forecast, and enable execution
- Provide thought leadership and executive escalation with clients to promote key client relationships and growth initiatives
- Drive and measure key performance metrics such as volume trends, upsells, at risk activities, pipeline management, and the overall health of the portfolio
- Oversee commercial discussions, escalations, and strategic decisioning
- Collaborate and strategize with other leaders in the Sales, Product, Credit, and Marketing teams to foster a high performing Sales team and innovate our offerings
- Manage up to 3 client success managers as we scale/grow the business
What we look for
- 12-15+ years of managing complex enterprise organizations
- 2-3 years of managing account teams and individual contributors
- Experience managing broad account portfolios, negotiating commercials, and scaling teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Experience in the retail industry, working for or with enterprise-level retailers
- Excellent analytical abilities
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.