Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Client Success Program Manager will be charged with client success team operations and leading a portfolio of cross-functional merchant projects, supporting a variety of key company objectives including driving growth, profitability, compliance, and innovation! These projects will primarily be internal facing; working with cross-functional partners, then enabling the broader client success team to execute directly with merchants.
The person will drive executional excellence managing a portfolio of programs and will help drive merchant project prioritization, provide visibility across programs, and set program and project management standards, working in tandem with the Commercial business operations team! This person must understand how to apply project management tenets and tools to optimize the planning and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires a problem-solver who is an effective influencer who also has a high degree of business insight. They need to deeply understand Affirm’s business, merchants, client success team, and rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. The ideal candidate has a combination of planning, operations, and technology experience, is able to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment, is flexible, and can work autonomously.
What you’ll do
Client Success Team Operations
- Develop and own the operating plan for client success and merchants, including developing important metrics for team effectiveness
- Build resources, content, and processes to ensure the team is effectively meeting goals and deliverables with merchants and partners
- Run team meetings efficiently and optimally, with the ability to connect dots and influence key decisions
- Program manage cross-functional initiatives and launches (i.e., set process, deadlines, results) end-to-end
- Build playbooks for XFN teams including product, marketing, credit, compliance to ensure merchant projects are executed effectively and efficiently
- Develop positive relationships with key partners across the company, including engineering, product, credit, marketing, and sales
- Build processes for teams to effectively work with client success and merchant partners
- Working with Business Process and Operations team, support business process standardization via standard methodology by sharing insights with business unit counterparts and positively contributing to a culture of standardization
- Roll out efficiency tools and documentation tools to maximize efficiency in cross-functional projects
What we look for
- 5+ years of work experience in management consulting, sales analytics, sales operations, or strategy and operations at a technology company (or similar).
- BA/BS in a relevant field (Operations Management and Systems Engineering is a plus).
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively (PMP certification is a plus).
- Experience in applying operational processes efficiency frameworks such as Lean Management, Six Sigma, and other operational efficiency tools.
- Proven abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Effective and mature communicator, able to convey sophisticated ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Experience in building positive relationships and influencing others
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.