Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, Scale & Monetization, and Analyst Foundations. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, and curiosity to learn more every day!
What you'll do
- Proactively explore data and find opportunities to help accelerate user growth and profitability
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into measurable and well-designed experiments
- Partner cross-functionally, build a rapport and be a trusted advisor to team members
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, generating insights and hypotheses, performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating actionable dashboards and reports and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models
What we look for
- Passion and drive to redefine the lending and financial industry for the better
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and/or experience with Python or R
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Ability to communicate and influence both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks