Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Our Quality Assurance (QA) team sits within Operational Excellence. This team is responsible for ensuring that our Customer Care and Operations teams are providing the highest quality, most delightful experiences to our customers! As a key member of our team, you will work with our cross-functional partners such as Operations, Compliance, and our Analytics teams in order to conduct data analysis identifying trends along with providing insights for improvement.
What You'll Need to Succeed
A passion for helping teams deliver exceptional customer experiences and ensuring the interactions they have with customers adhere to policies and procedures.
What You'll Get in Return
A hands-on opportunity to help create a first-class customer experience by supporting our passionate customer-centric teams and ensure they are able to delight our customers each and every day.
What You'll Do
- Leverage reporting and analytics to help coach and develop customer facing employees
- Listen to a high volume of calls in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with team members, recommend, develop, and implement process improvements based on collected data that can be used as benchmark measurements
- Create reporting to identify areas to improve productivity and CSAT through quality monitoring.
- Create dashboards to leverage current data and analyze overall program health
- Identify and proactively report on trends and deep dive analysis results
- Collect and analyze CSAT, performance and QA data to provide actionable insights
- Initiate, develop and recommend improvements to processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce risk of moderate scope & complexity
- Create and report out on speech analytics to discover emerging trends and identify opportunities for improvement
What We Look For
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, data analysis, and reporting and proven experience working with data and deriving insights
- Disciplined, self-motivated and reliable with ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Ability to adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively and respond to new information quickly
- Quality Assurance and Customer Operations experience a plus
- Prior experience working in the financial services, FinTech or complex operational or customer support role a plus
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! The majority of our roles can be accomplished anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). While most Affirmers will have the option to choose a remote-first accommodation, our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis. This role requires you to live within reasonable access to a particular office in order to fulfill certain job responsibilities.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.