Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for forward-thinking, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for owning the company's budget, informing company strategy, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization. You should not only have the technical skills to support their recommendations, but also strong interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Partner with execs across the organization to design and forecast opex budgets
- Work closely with execs and the People team to create headcount and hiring plans
- Analyze and report realized financial performance to Executives and other leaders
- Own KPI reports to management on financial performance and progress
- Design and implement financial systems and software
What we look for
- 2-4 years of experience in FP&A, accounting, analytics, or another quantitative role
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Financial Planning software (e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive, Vena, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or R is a plus
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.