Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for a motivated engineer to join us and help accomplish that mission. Given the speed our code base is growing, your work will be highly challenging, and will essentially have an impact to the productivity of anyone who works on web-ux projects inside the company.
What You'll Do
- Build, optimize, and scale the next generation of Affirm’s web apps;
- Define, prioritize, and build product requirements from across Affirm.
- Prototype new ideas and iterate towards the best customer experience;
- Serve as a technical resource and engineering mentor for other frontend developers.
What We Look For
- Familiarity with web development cycles;
- Comfortable with cross-team, cross-functional collaboration;
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders from Product, Design, and more.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.