Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We're looking for forward-thinking, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for owning the company's budget, informing company strategy, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization. You should not only have the technical skills to support their recommendations, but also strong interpersonal skills to manage various stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Design and scale our strategic and financial processes
- Perform financial analyses to inform investment and resourcing decisions
- Partner closely with the People and Talent teams to forecast and operationalize headcount plans
- Work cross-functionally with Executives and other leaders to build budgets, track actuals, and understand variances
- Own KPI reports to management on financial performance and progress
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, i-banking, finance, or another quantitative role
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Proficiency in Python or other programming language is a plus
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment