Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and manage strong business relationships with existing and potential new enterprise accounts
- To be a brand custodian to support our customers/ partners/ end-users as they work with Affinidi and utilize our technology to innovate and improve their business outcomes
- Drive growth in enterprise accounts and forming deeper relationships with partners
- Lead all elements of account management from client engagement, relationship building through to contract deliverables and planning for successful project delivery
- Participate in cross-functional client service delivery initiatives and work towards achieving client and key stakeholders acceptance of deliverables
- Act as main liaison point for the clients to provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support
- Continuous engagement with accounts to identify pain points, address feedbacks and concerns put forward
- Establishing best-class accounts management and onboarding practice for optimal results
- Drive value-added services and implement recommendations to increase service quality, revenue and efficiency
You Should Apply If:
- You have proven track record of managing Enterprise accounts, ideally with Travel/ Airline background
- Has solid internal and external senior stakeholder management skills, with a collaborative and flexible style; ability to work effectively in a scaling environment
- Has built trusted advisory relationships at the most senior levels, and operate with the highest levels of integrity to engender trust across a spectrum of stakeholders
- You are a natural problem solver, cutting through complexity to deliver actionable and simplified solutions to our clients
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity with ability to navigate and be successful in a fast growing organization
Bonus points if:
- You understand developer marketplaces, and how to build open source ecosystems
- You have worked within the digital identity domain
- You have worked in an early-stage company and led them through significant growth, and subsequent fundraising rounds
- You have worked with resellers
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.