Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will shape the future of identity by developing a deep understanding of our customers, their markets, and Affinidi’s product portfolio to lead coordinated, successful campaigns and product launches that drive customer adoption and engagement. Through a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence, a passion for results, and a knack for crafting compelling product narratives, you will partner across functions to create and execute on winning go-to-market strategies across verticals in a new technology frontier. In this highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, you will work with people who are collaborative, driven by purpose, and not afraid to take risks. At Affinidi, you'll build a career that positively impacts millions of people and businesses across the globe.
What you’ll do:
- Drive go-to-market strategy and launch execution for our product portfolio, features, and benefits that drive impact
- Understand and evangelize for the needs and motivations of our customers, actively identifying gaps and opportunities to better serve the audience
- Plan, execute and oversee our product marketing strategy, including online, offline, affiliates, partnerships, branding and PR
- Translate customer needs into clear value props and messaging, from top-of-funnel awareness messages to key points along the customer journey.
- Adopt culture of rapid testing and experimentation and work cross-functionally to help find product-channel and product-market fit across our portfolio
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to develop our B2B acquisition strategy, including lead generation pricing, positioning, segmentation, and content creation
- Identify and manage our media agencies and channel partners, securing agreements on the production of promotion of activities.
- Develop and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership
- Champion the deployment of methodologies and best practices to provide the appropriate environment and structure for effective execution
You should apply if
- You have 8+ years experience in marketing and business strategy, with a proven track record of building being involved in product marketing campaigns that deliver growth and results in a technology company
- You have launched software products in high-growth, startup environments and complex tech domains, that delighted customers
- You have highly-developed interpersonal, storytelling and communication skills, working with and maintaining long-term relationships with peers, customers, prospects, and key opinion leaders
- You believe in Affinidi’s vision of Web 3.0 and the paradigm shift to self-sovereign identity, and you bring the long-term commitment to make Affinidi succeed in this space
- You have worked in or extensively with large enterprises and, consequently, are able to understand enterprise customers, their complexities, and, even further, their end customers
- You have exceptional organizational and project management skills to keep programs and teams on track
- You are curious and passionate, with a growth mindset
Bonus points if:
- You have strong customer orientation with a focus on B2B and deep understanding of developer ecosystem and landscape
- You have experience in healthcare, financial services or travel-related technology
- You have experience working with and building a global brand
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.