LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses - Affinidi, Trustana, and GoodWorker, all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate. Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralised credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintechs. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
What you’ll do:
- You will create REST/GraphQL based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web for distributed B2B platform
- You will code, test and operate Nodejs based services
- You willI implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
- You will contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- You will share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- You will mentor other engineering team members
- You will contribute to team and organisational improvements in process and infrastructure
- You will be part of a truly global team
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be autonomous and try new things :)
You should apply if:
- You have experience in backend development, using languages like Node.JS and Golang
- You have used TypeScript extensions
- You are familiar with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB, Web services, SOA patterns
- You have good working knowledge of design patterns, building and deploying microservices on the cloud
- You have hands on experience with REST APIs or GraphQL
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and know when to apply it
- You have knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS/VueJS, AngularJS, and Clojure
- You have experience working on AWS or other cloud stacks and Docker
- You have experience building / consuming OpenAPI and GraphQL specifications
- You have experience building microservices systems and testing them
- You have experience building systems with high data protection requirements, anonymous data and data encryption
Bonus points if:
- You have worked with Blockchain technology
- You have domain expertise working with decentralised identity solutions
- You have experience of building systems that require cryptography
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1.5h Live Coding Interview
- 1.h System Design Interview
- 1.5h Final interview: Cross-functional + Cultural Fit
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.