Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What is LemmaTree Ventures (LTV)?
We are a venture building team founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. Currently operating as a single cross-functional strategy and business startup team, LTV has a 2-pronged mission:
- Create repeatable methodology and capabilities to turn ideas into scalable industry-leading ventures in the realm of decentralized technologies
- Launch pioneering ventures by end 2022 that drive exponential value for people in a new wave of previously unimaginable businesses and business models
What You’ll Do
You’ll be involved in forming, understanding and communicating LTV’s product and venture strategies as they grow and evolve through contact with customers, partners and markets. In the future we expect to split into multiple teams, each with a tighter focus on a segment of customers and associated products. You will be responsible for constantly evaluating where the product processes need work, and collaborating with in-house design & research associates in the LemmaTree Group.
Here are some key responsibilities
- Guide and lead strategic choices for development of solutions that become core to success of products and ventures, helping stakeholders understand trade-offs e.g. why this not that, why now not later, and vice versa.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a product perspective in collaboration with engineering, research, design and business strategy teams
- Product champion in charge of defining product vision and developing MVP concepts through collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirement and solutions
- Ensure consumer value proposition and product market fit are prioritised at critical steps
- Define key hypotheses and lead experiments to test these hypotheses and iterate through stakeholder feedback to develop product market fit
- Lead prioritisation of use cases/features as part of concept development and product roadmap definition, while collaborating with program manager, technology and engineering team for delivery
- Work with business team to establish commercial viability of product and incorporate product roadmap into business plan
You Should Apply If You Possess:
- A strong track record in conceptualising, launching, pivoting and scaling technology products from the ground up based on customer requirements
- Excelled in leading cross-functional teams and have influenced decisions in product, engineering, design, research and business
- Able to clearly articulate commercial value of technology solution across each stage of the product roadmap to customers and internal business functions
- Up to date on latest technology trends and comfortable working with new technologies - bonus for deep knowledge in the decentralised space
- Relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity with ability to manage time, stakeholders and schedules to meet ambitious goals
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.