Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you'll do:
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Tracking and monitoring the overall progress of the project
- Ensuring squad meet their milestones
- Participate in Sprint planning, Retro and backlog grooming session. Be the driver in these sessions and help the teams to build effective sprint and deliver these sprints
- Work closely with product managers and Engineering teams and ensure that they are aligned with product roadmap
- Build, track and monitor OKR for the individual teams
- Be the voice of the team when there are cross functional/team dependencies and blockers impacting the OKR progress
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Work across large, diverse and distributed teams across geographical presence we have
Preferable Individual qualities
Ideally, you should have been a Project Manager with 5 - 10 years’ of project management experience. Ideally you should possess the following attributes:
- Engineering , IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration, Management qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a robust startup environment
- Certified Scrum master with hands on experience as being a Scrum Master
- Clear understanding of OKR and its usability in Organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills with ability to visualize big picture and translate to actionable items
- You should have strong attention to detail capabilities and also great interpersonal skills who is able to resolve conflict items
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.