Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen. This is a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have a broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
This role at Affinidi focuses on our initiatives for the blue-collar workers and adjacent working class segments in India, enabling access to value added services in the areas including but not limited to credit, education, healthcare and employment. These initiatives are being driven along with GoodWorker, which provides workers in India with a digital, verified biodata and empowers them to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. The role will provide unique opportunities for a high performing individual to have real impact.
This role is based out of Bangalore, India.
What you'll do
- Become knowledgeable about the company’s technology, products, processes and operations, and remain up to date on trends and developments in digital identity, KYC, banking and financial services, including fintech
- Research new partnership opportunities and establish connections with relevant parties
- Assist in the development of business strategies by using data and statistical analysis
- Write articles about recent developments and technologies, to be published in internal and external forums
- Assist in ad-hoc market research and analysis for India market
- Prepare, manage and own various documents related to strategic partnerships such as meeting minutes, legal and commercial documents
- Support the end-to-end process of on-boarding new partners on both issuer and service provider front, providing support for their operational processes
You should apply if
- You have an engineering/management degree
- You have 1-3 years of experience in management consulting or an account management and/or customer success role within high-growth technology companies, fintech start-ups, banks or NBFCs
- If you are a fresh graduate (bachelors/ masters), you have relevant internship experience in business development or a related field (start-up, entrepreneurship, consulting, etc. preferred)
- You have strong passion for working in a start-up environment and for learning emerging technologies
- You are a problem solver and like coming up with creative ideas to solve customer challenges
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- You are comfortable with numerical analysis, data driven problem solving and proficient in MS office suite (MS PPT, Excel, Word etc.)
- You have a growth mindset with a strong bias for action and are able to be proactively execute tasks and have a structured working style
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.