Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
Affinidi is a technology company that adds value to our world through digital/decentralized identity solutions and offerings. We build products and platforms to help enrich the cross-border travel experience for travellers, and to ease its pain points with our services and product offerings.
We are looking for aspiring engineers with 1-3 years experience with a passion for software engineering to join our expanding engineering teams!
What’s in for you!
- Gain exposure by working in a cross-cultural and collaborative environment to create solutions focused on our different customers’ needs, across global markets.
- Experience a good company/work culture that enables you to do your best.
Who you are!
- Ability and willingness to work with multiple programming languages, tools and technologies.
- Passionate about software engineering, problem-solving, technical challenges, and product growth.
- Passion for getting stuff well-done and well-delivered.
- Ability to see perspectives from non-engineering angles as well.
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields.
- Highlight any interesting side projects or products that you have worked on and built in the past - this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- Do let us know the kind of company/work culture you are looking for in your career.
- Prior internships/work experience within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be great.
- Please provide the timeline of your availability, and the engineering specialisations (e.g. Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Full-stack, DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering, Data Engineering) that you would be interested to be considered for.
- Fresh grads with relevant internship experience are also welcome to apply!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.