Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
As a member of Affinidi’s Financial Services team, you will be focused on the Financial Services (“FS”) industry on a global scale. Affinidi’s decentralized technology, centred on identity and data, is well suited to serve the FS segment, making tasks like customer acquisition, onboarding, KYC and data driven underwriting more efficient and less risky for operators. The team will partner closely with banks, insurers, emerging FinTechs as well as regulators and other public sector institutions; learn their existing pain-points and create globally scalable solutions. This is a newly formed team within Affinidi and presents a unique opportunity to build a completely new business and product offering as part of a broader organization.
What you'll do
- Engage with potential customers to understand business objectives and demonstrate Affinidi’s value proposition from a technical perspective
- Identify key customer requirements, system components and integrations necessary to design and build solutions that enable pilots and product deployments using Affinidi’s identity and credential products
- Translate requirements into executable technical solution architectures and implementation plans; coordinate and ensure proposals are aligned between Sales, Operational and Engineering leadership
- Take charge of prototyping and solution delivery to ensure that solution implementations align with business objectives and proposals
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Align solutions with technology roadmaps and strategic direction of Affinidi
- Communicate cross-functionally across business development and engineering to articulate and drive improvements and delivery dependencies in Affinidi’s product
A successful Candidate will:
- Comfortable reading technical specifications W3C, IETF, Proprietary specs etc. to be able to articulate technical requirements to internal and external stakeholders - this includes ability to handle technical and specialized products in the field of identity and data management.
- Someone who is comfortable working with new technologies and be ready to pick them up quickly
- Experience driving integration with high tech and non-tech organizations via REST APIs
- Be customer focused and solution oriented
- Demonstrate technical excellence across multiple system-level topics
- Have strong technical communication and presentation skills
*Optional skills in CISSP / Experience setting up and working with PKIs. Info Sec standards such PCI DSS etc.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Prior experience as a Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Technical Consultant preferred
- Experience communicating to technical and business audiences
- Excellent customer service etiquette and engagement skills
- Excellent systems integration experience with web services APIs
- Knowledge of the Enterprise & Cloud software space
- Knowledge of the web technology stacks
Experience working with distributed, cross-functional teams will be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.