Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
As a member of Affinidi’s Financial Services team, you will be focussed on the financial services (“FS”) industry on a global scale. Affinidi’s decentralized technology, centred on identity and data, is well suited to serve the FS segment, making tasks like customer acquisition, onboarding, KYC and data driven underwriting more efficient and less risky for operators. The team will partner closely with banks, insurers, emerging FinTechs as well as regulators and other public sector institutions; learn their existing pain-points and create globally scalable solutions. This is a newly formed team within Affinidi and presents a unique opportunity to build a completely new business and product offering as part of a broader organization.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be involved in forming, understanding and communicating Affinidi’s product strategy as it changes and evolves with contact with customers.
You’ll also be pivotal in managing the growth we expect to be undergoing this year. We currently operate as a single cross-functional product team and think of Affinidi as a single product. We’re expecting to split into multiple teams, each with a tighter focus on a segment of customers and associated product, as well as starting work on two new products. You’d be responsible for constantly evaluating where the design team and processes need work, and hiring or communicating accordingly.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a design perspective in collaboration with engineering, product and business development teams
- Conduct quantitative and ethnographic research investigations that help strategically frame and understand customer behaviours
- You will be the voice of our customers and lead our research initiatives such as conducting interviews, crafting surveys, and optimizing how we capture the right level of understanding about customer problems
- You will be summarizing relevant research insights, complete these with data analytics, and collaborate with teams to make actionable design decisions
- You will define processes to successfully and reliably reach and recruit target customers from the Indian market
- You will deepen our customer understanding, by creating personas, customer journeys and the like
- Lead a team of UX / UI designers to ensure that product experience is aligned with customer-based research and business needs
- Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories and scenarios
- Use design thinking techniques for the development of products features, customising user experience and overall service design
- Implement, maintain and evolve Affinidi’s product design using well-defined design strategies
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary design sprints, involving wireframing, prototype designing and hand-over to engineering team
You should apply if you possess:
- Deep knowledge and experience of UX and UI design
- Significant track record shaping real-to-world user experiences and delivering tangible products and services to market, with at least 2 years leading creative projects to successful completion
- You have lead cross-functional teams before and have influenced decisions in Product, Engineering and Design
- You are able to lead, manage and guide the development of the team
- Detail-oriented with an outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong end-to-end design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- A strong background with research, product prototyping and testing, future visioning and strategy development
- B2B product design experience required
- Fluent with modern front-end development, experience with blockchain technology is a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.